Mastering digital challenges in B2B
The requirements and challenges of digitalisation that companies in the B2B sector are currently facing are very similar, despite the range of industries concerned. In most cases, the aim is not to replace existing infrastructure, but to adjust it to the increasing complexity in order to remain competitive and guarantee the continued viability of the company. The challenges to overcome are:
All of this must not only be achieved within the company, but also along the supply and value chains and within the entire ecosystem. However, once these hurdles have been overcome, the advantages can be clearly shown in figures!
The savings potential of digitalisation, automation and integration lies in reducing the number of manual steps:
of our clients’ manual workload of verifying invoices is eliminated by e-Invoicing
of our clients’ business partners can be automatically connected via our EDI campaign management
of our clients’ process cycle times are decreasing
of our clients’ integration costs are decreasing thanks to EDI onboarding
of our clients have recouped their migration costs after only 6 months
The compacer B2B Gateway
EDI – MODERNISATION THROUGH DIGITALISATION
Want some more? Select your compacer services!
- Installation, EDI migration, training, implementation of B2B and EDI processes, extension of the central onboarding by an automated self-service onboarding, WebEDI, EDI meta models, etc..
- OCR data capturing (AI), global invoice output, legal compliance in 65 countries, PEPPOL, ZUGFeRD, XRechnung, Fattura PA, Fattura PL, digital signatures, digital archiving in our own, secure online archive in Germany, …
- magicEDI to edbic, TXP to edbic
OPERATIONAL SERVICESSupport for all three usage models offered, based on different service levels (SLAs):
compacer B2B Gateway specifications
2. Our services provide you with 100% flexibility – adjusted to your business model.
3. We love customizing: we go from the basics to full integration and automation.
4. You can choose between three usage models: on-premise, cloud or hybrid.
5. As a company of the eurodata group, we can rely on eurodata’s own ISO/IEC 27001-certified high-performance data centre at Saarbrücken (Germany).
6. We offer true EDI modernisation through the horizontal and vertical integration (EAI) and technological modernisation of legacy systems.